segunda-feira, 26 de setembro de 2011

Un nouveau début/ a new start

I was a bit lazy uploading the blog a while ago, so I deleted it. Now I may start it again, from the zero. It has a new name now and I'll try to post as much as I can.

Let's start with the latest news:
1) My new Moi-Même-Moitié one piece is here <3 I am really in love with the print. Is the silent moon in silver. I must admit I was afraid about the print color, but the silver is "magnifique"! It sparkles and has glitter <3 The fabric is great too, because it's light
















2)I bought this Mary Magdalene in june/july, cant't remember the exactly date. It's a really gorgeous dress but unfortunately the customs taxed it and the price is now incredible high, what doesn't worth. I would have to pay the price of another dress to take it of. I am returning it to the MM store. Hope they refund me ;_;












  3)Bought this gorgeous dress from Innocent World with the black bolero. Customs got my parcel too, so more fees to pay. I am thinking about returning it too, only if IW refunds me...what a bad luck :(

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário