segunda-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2011

Out of lolita outfit #1 and #2

It has been a while. I don't have much news or did nothing interesting.

On saturday I went shopping before having lunch with my grandfather to celebrate his birthday. (No loliday for me :/)

This is what I wore:

Hat-H&M
Cardigan- I bought at TJMax
Blouse-F21
Pants-F21
Bag-Urban Outfiters
Sandals-H&M
Necklace and ring-H&M and Claire's

And outfit from yesterday. Went to the cinema (movie: happy feet 2) with my friends. 

Hat-H&M
Blouse-Renner
Leggings-Betsey Jhonson
Boots-Dr. Martens
Bag- Ed Hardy
Necklace, ring and watch-Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen and S.T.A.M.P.S.

Happy feet was a nice movie, a bit sad some parts but the "Dragonstea Din Tei" song was perfect!!

2 comentários:

  1. You look perfect in both outfits ♥ I want your white dr.martens *_*

    ResponderExcluir
  2. oooh thanks!!!
    I love my boots! I need to clean them :/ they have black scratches mimimim now my Dr Martens wish item is the burgundy boot! *-*

    ResponderExcluir