quinta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2011

Parcel-Bodyline and Innocent World

I saw bodyline was with the 1 usd worldwide shipping so I thought was a good idea to buy some ankle socks

A black and a offwhite pair



The lace quality is pretty good

A time ago, I used to have the Innocent World Merry go round skirt in bordeaux. The time IW website wasn't international and I had to ask for shopping service. (yes, It has been a long time!!). I sold it last year/this year...couldn't remember... and regret a lot...now I was able to find the black one. (I dream with the jsk but bust size is too small for me)

Horses  and unicorns <3

4 comentários:

  1. I love your new purchases! I remember the bordeaux skirt, I'm glad you bought it again in black :D it's more "coordinable" and it suits you so well!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thanks!!! Yes, I agree with the more coordinable XD and matches more what I have ^^/

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Black matches everything :D
    Besides, it's a gorgeous print <3

    ResponderExcluir