terça-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2011

Parcel-Sained Glass

Yesterday, after 2 months waiting, I received my beloved Stained Glass OP. 
I thought it was lost because I couldn't track it on the local post office site and the UK one was telling the parcel was already in Brazil o_o 2 months having crisis!!! But here it is! Home and safe!


I bought the set because wasn't possible to split, now I am going to sell the bow since I don't wear it.


The Op is gorgeous!!! It has the underbust cut. Not very flattering, in my opinion, but the print is pure love!


Popes, kings, saints, angels and windows <3

The op comes with a underskirt too, with frills on the bottom.
I am really happy with it and can't wait to wear!

11 comentários:

  1. I love this print, it's so elegant and gorgeous! I'm sure it will suit you very well!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. thanks!!! I am planning a coordinate, I may post here before wearing ;D

    ResponderExcluir
  3. QUE DIVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Adorei, sério, suas compras estão maravilindas haha~ estou pendendo para o lado vestidos da força...comprei dois, mas só devem chegar lá para o final de janeiro :////

    ResponderExcluir
  4. <3 <3 to pensando em usar no meeting qd vc estiver aqui!!!
    comprou dois? Lolita ou daily mesmo? /o/ to curiosaaaa

    ResponderExcluir
  5. No site a print nao tinha me convencido.
    Mas vendo ela assim, me convenceu um pouco mais.
    Espero ver quando vc postar usando que ai vou poder saber se gosto ou nao.rs

    O pior dos correios eh quando so mostra q ta em transitto pro Brasil, depois de um mes e nada, e quando perguntamos eles nao podem informa nada pq supostamente esta vindo.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. It's one of my all time dream dresses! <3<3<3<3<3

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Hachiikko- Nossa, ficar rastreando encomenda é sempre TENSO o_o adrenalina pura rs.
    Pode deixar que postarei ;D

    Redtonic- <3 <3

    ResponderExcluir
  8. ELE É LINDO. T509JT59J5Trj09r3r39r309jr9jr4
    -JT9549J0T5
    T5-I0T5
    T5-KTpkfkpfekofrkpofr
    rfe
    tou meio histérica comentado hoje, mas é que.. D: ele é tão lindo e vai combinar tanto com as suas coisas...! <333

    ResponderExcluir
  9. huahaha eu entendo perfeitamente a histeria XDDD

    ResponderExcluir
  10. I also have the dress, but searched forever for the bow! Do you still sell it or am I too late?:3

    I'm sure the dress will look great on you!<3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. this print is love! Need to wear it XD
      I sold it right after receiving it :/

      Excluir