domingo, 29 de janeiro de 2012

Stained Glass



Yesterday Jun and I went to the exhibition about India. I am not very fond of their culture but I admit it was cool. The costume is beautiful, also their pattern work.

As usual, now, I try to coordinate the look days before the meeting

This is what I wore:


I adore this print!!! <3 The dress shape is perfect too! *-*


On the way /o/



Classic outfit shoot



Op and bag-Baby the stars shine bright
Shoes-Melissa (the wizard of Oz design)
Chocker-Handmade
Necklace-Claire's
Tights-Offbrand
Headpieces-Claire's


Bow bangle-Claire's
Charm bracelet and cross ring-Guess
Cameo like ring-offbrand
Charm and flower bracelets-Claire's
Cameo ring-F21
Heart ring-Guess

Tights detail:


Some pics from the exhibition

Sari

Puppets

Weapons and protections

 
Indian God and a Tuk Tuk car!

Me and Jun!

After CCBB (the cultural center) we went to Maison France-Brésil to see if they had a nice exhibition but just modern art, what I really don't like and don't understand XD So we just sat there, talked and took more pics!







 

Thanks for reading, hope you all have a nice week :3

8 comentários:

  1. Lindo outfit. A terceira foto está ótima ^^

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Já tinha falado no facebook, mas repito aqui: esse coordinate ficou lindissimo, muito elegante! <3

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Adoro, aquela foto nº3 é das mais bonitas que tem!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous dear! I love this outfit ♥

    ResponderExcluir