domingo, 20 de maio de 2012

VII Rio Harp Festival


Yesterday I went to the VII Rio Harp Festival at Forte de Copacabana.
At first we were going to attend only the 6pm concert but we finished eating earlier and managed to see the other harpist too.

Before going inside, we went to Colombo, we sat next to the sea <3 The view is amazing, but I didn't take pics cause the weather wasn't very good.
I ate a arabian bread sandwich with cheese, ham, lettuce and tomato.


Then we went inside the crowded room, we listened to 7 songs from the Chilean Harpist. She played Elvis, Michael Jackson, Beatles, Lambada and a typical one from her country. While playing "Hey jude", everybody started singing, was cool.


 Next was a group of friends who played metal songs on classic instruments, was very interesting. I don't know metal songs but I enjoyed.


What I wore:


Blouse:Zara
Skirt and socks:Innocent World
Hat:Yolanda
Bag:Bought at some Paris small shop
Parasol:Metamorphose
Shoes:Bodyline


Necklace:Metamorphose
All rings: F21
Heart Bracelet:Juicy Couture
Flower Bracelet: Claire's



I had fun!
One sir asked me if I was working there, I said no, he apologized and explained that in Boston they have a museum that the staff work in costume.
Something interesting about lolita is that, sometimes, people that you don't even know stop you to compliment. It's cute.

8 comentários:

  1. que lindo esse festival que tu foi *-* tão diferente! E teu outfit sem comentários,lindo d+!
    xoxo

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada querida <3
      Esse festival é bem interessante! Se der, eu queria ir em outro, vai até o final do mês ^^

      Excluir
  2. Metal tocando com instrumentos clássicos é a coisa mais linda ;_; <3

    Teu outfit tá lindo e a foto com sua cachorrinha tá muito fofa!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Muito legal! Me lembra X japan com a orquestra no fundo. E é bem interessante ver como eles estudaram a música e transpuseram os sons para o da harpa.
      Obrigada! Minha cachorrinha é um doce <3

      Excluir
  3. You look perfect dear *_* how love how that skirt suits you so well!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you so much!!! *-*~
      I love corset skirts and it's shape!

      Excluir
  4. Thank you! I love it! IW is one of my fav brands <3
    The skirt is simple but the corset detail is so beautiful and elegant that the skirt doesn't need anything else!

    ResponderExcluir