quarta-feira, 13 de junho de 2012

Swan Border print


Yesterday I received my JSK! It's the Meta's Swan Border Print!
The print color is gray but sometimes has a blue shade, which matches perfectly with the Zara blouse, which also has a weird color lol

I couldn't wait more to plan an outfit, this was the first idea I had in mind:


Blouse:Zara
Bag:Baby, the stars shine bright
Shoes and bonnet:Alice and the Pirates
Necklace:Vivienne Westwood


The dress come with three bows: 1 bigger and 2 small ones. I attached the small on the bonnet.




9 comentários:

  1. The outfit looks fantastic! I really like the print of that dress and you made a fantastic buy!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Congratulations for your last purchase! This dress is really nice, it is simple and elegant at the same time ^^

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thanks!
    and it's simplicity turns easier to make a casual outfit ^^

    ResponderExcluir
  4. It's a great print, wonderfull outfit ♥

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you! ^^
      The print is really beautiful! Swans <3 Fleur-de-lis <3

      Excluir