domingo, 1 de julho de 2012

♥ June 30th ♥








Saturday we had a mini-meeting to celebrate Thay's and my birthday. We went to Confeitaria Colombo, a very famous tea house.

I wore a last minute un-planned outfit. The idea was to wear the Vampire Requiem with the light pink blouse you saw before, but was hot D: I had to change the outfit...


Op and bag:Baby, the stars shine bright
Bonnet:Alice and the Pirates
Shoes:Melissa
Flowers:Hand made by me
Tights:Target


Cameo bracelet:Ebay
Flower bracelet (and chocker):Claire's
Rings:Chocomint
Flower bracelet:Accessorize
Pearl bracelet and cameo ring:F21
Heart ring:Guess?



I tried a blue make-up with blue eyeliner



The place is so beautiful! 2 floors: the one we stayed that was called "snack" and the upper level called "lunch". The upper level had a menu for 65,00 reais, kinda buffet. We stayed for "snack" that is much cheaper and have more options as salads and sandwiches. 



This time Livia joined us, she take AMAZING pics~ She was our free photographer lol I am going to spam you guys with her pics~ sorry!!

Pix, me and Jun




My face... I am not snob! XD
 Call me bitch loli lol

I ate a brie cheese with apricot jam crepe and salad. I am addicted to this too. Is so good!!!

Since mom told me "EAT DESERT!", I obeyed her.
Guava tarteletti with vanilla ice-cream, chantilly and MOAR GUAVA with cheese! *-*


OMG! SO HUGE I AM GOING TO HAVE DIABETES AFTER THIS 



After eating and chatting, pictures time!
Me and Pix doing silly things with Thay. Adorable :3
Thay and Pix were adorably dressed!



Group picture, cause it's mandatory~
Jun, Fabi, Pix, me and Thay



I couldn't choose the one I like the most...so pic spam!

 


Thank you all for looking and for commenting ^^
Wish you all a great week!

20 comentários:

  1. O Outfit de última hora ficou muito bom! Adorei o vestido com o bonnet.

    E que lugar maravilhoso este! Odeio morar longe T T

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Obrgada! Eu estava louca pra usar esse bonnet! Acabou sendo uma boa desculpa hahaha
      O dia que vier pro Rio, te levo lá ;D

      Excluir
  2. A Livia deveria ir em todos os encontros, não só para tirar fotos, mas pela compania né? A primeira foto vc fingindo que é amável hahahaha! :***

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Estava com saudades dela <3
      AHAH Hakus e fazendo de good loli! lol

      Excluir
  3. You are so pretty Haru, I am totally in loce with your outfit.
    This place is so luxurious and beautiful, you must all had spent a great time there!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you very much <3
      We did, I like going there, the problem is distance, so we don't go very often. This place has a small tea house inside "forte de copacabana", so we go more often there, but isn't the same! Colombo's ambiance is great!

      Excluir
  4. You look lovely! Btssb OPs are so dreamy in general. I hope to have one someday!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you very much! <3
      I don't have many OPs..only this and the silent moon. I like Btssb op's too! They are so princess like <3

      Excluir
  5. You look amazing dear! I love love love all the pictures!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Ficou belissima com esse Bonnet! Menina como eu amo bonnets! rsrsr Para um outfit de ultimo minuto você arrasou! rsrs
    Que lugar lindo e a comida também, muito bem apresentada! E adorei essa menina chama Thay! Ela ficou tão graciosa com esse outfit! Todas estavam lindas!♥

    Kiss~♥

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada!
      Bonnets são puro amor!!! Da um mega UP no outfit.
      A Thay é um amor <3 Pena que ela não posta os outfits, são sempre lindos!
      O lugar é maravilhoso mesmo, adoro a Colombo ^^

      beijos~

      Excluir
  7. FOTOS LINDAS, LUGAR LINDO, PESSOAS LINDAS COM OUTFITS LINDOS.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. That dress is truly gorgeous, you look wonderful :)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you very much! ^^
      I like this print a lot, is a stained glass :)

      Excluir
  9. Parabéns!
    Mas que lugar lindo e grandioso!! :O
    Me gusta! haha

    E cade as fotos daqueles vestidos lindos que vc ganhou eim? XD

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Obrigada pelos parabéns! ^^
    Eu postei as fotos de um deles! O outro eu ainda vou usar :D

    ResponderExcluir
  11. wow,this restaurant looks just great,and food so delicious,also love ur all coords,wonderful *___*

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. The place is amazing, I love going there! Is beautiful!
      Thank you very much ^^~

      Excluir