domingo, 8 de julho de 2012

Tanabata Matsuri




Yesterday I went to Tanabata Matsuri, the stars festival.
The place was small but nice, long time I don't go there. I used to study japanese at this place and go to all festivals there. Has been a year since last time...

I decided to wear something casual since I knew it would be crowded.

I bought this bolero on sales, I wasn't going to take it...but mom told me to... I would regret so much if I didn't! Already wore it! haha Added blue dotted tights to match :D



Bolero:Maria Filó
Jsk:Juliette et Justine
Tights, hat and sandals: H&M
Bag:BTSSB


Accessories: F21, Vivienne Westwood, Claire's, H&M and Josefina Rosacor


The living room has a really BAD lightning now because the lamp broke, at night is worst...Tried to take pics somewhere else but still isn't good.


Of course they had the bamboo tree and wishes paper! I picked Love (pink) and Success (blue), wrote my wish and hung it on the tree with faith ^^


Thanks for reading and have a nice sunday ^^

6 comentários:

  1. You're outfit is so pretty and elegant ♥ I love it! I also like how that wig suits you so well *_*

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you very much!
    A few people came at me telling how pretty my hair was! HAHAH I have so much fun with it!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Aaa! Ótima combinação, sapato abertinho é muito win de se usar (quando bem usado). Muito elegante!!!
    E espero que seus desejos se realizem!! ♥

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Obrigada! \o/
    E foram colocados com muitos pensamentos positivos! Espero que dê certo! hehe

    ResponderExcluir
  5. You look so pretty! I love when you wear a beret, you have that frenchy look I'm melting for ;^; <3

    ResponderExcluir