quarta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2012

Fashion Lecture and BABY e-Mook




Today I went to a fashion lecture at "Casa de Rui Barbosa". They discussed about Brazilian Fashion, Affection Jewelry (don't know if it's the right term...but are those jewelries with pictures or made with human hair), fashion newspapers and magazines... Was very interesting but the one I attended a few weeks ago was WAY better.



Long time I don't wear lolita, so I tried a casual MMM outfit. Kinda worked. What do you think?



Bolero:Ecletic (local brand)
OP: Moi-même-moitié
Flats: Arezzo (local brand)
Bag:Guess



Cameo necklace: handmade
Mirror necklace: Claire's
Rabbit ring:Disney's Alice in Wonderland Movie collection
Vintage ring:offbrand
Bracelets:offbrand





I left the lecture before the end...I'll come back to "Casa de Rui Barbosa" cause they have a costume exhibition (the open was today at 17h, but since I left earlier...)

So many exhibitions to go!
1)Salvador Dalí and the Divine comedy artwork
2)The National Historic Museum and it's new exhibition celebrating it's 90 years and a Baroque and Rococo furniture/decoration Photo exhibition
3)In two months a cultural center will host the Musée D'Orsay arts, some impressionist pieces :D

FULL SCHEDULE! 

And today I received my BTSSB e-Mook!
The pochette is really small but can carry a cellphone and a small wallet.


Took some pics of the book




Giving a fast look, it's nice and full of information.

9 comentários:

  1. Confesso que não sou fã dessas sapatilhas com esse furinho na frente (não sei o nome *shame*) mas ficou ótima a coordenação. Adorei o bolero, muito charmoso. Parece tão confortável!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. se chama peep toe XD
      Obrigada! Foi um outfit bem confortável sim :D

      Excluir
  2. I really like your casual coordinate! It's so nice to see a moitiè coordinate in that way *_*!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks!!! *-*
      I am glad you like <3 I am sooo insecure wearing casual ._.

      Excluir
  3. Deff. a lovely, casual outfit which still looks very classy <3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you very much! I am glad you like it ^^~ I am so insecure wearing casual ._.

      Excluir
  4. Very simple and classy outfit! It's great when you can incorporate local brands! Also - so many exhibitions!! I'm envious! I haven't been to an art exhibition in ages. The mook looks great too :D

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks!
      Yes, I am always happy when I find something loliable at local stores ^^
      Long time I don;t go too!! In need!

      Excluir