domingo, 19 de agosto de 2012

Matsuri



Yesterday I attended the biggest Matsuri of the city. It was crowded, was the first time I see so many people there. Lines everywhere! To buy and pick food. I didn't eat D:
I didn't stay much, cause my neighbor offered me a ride back.

I wore my Mary Magdalene jsk without the bodice part so I could show the frilly blouse :D



Jsk:Mary Magdalene
Blouse:Offbrand
Bag:Baby the stars shine bright
Tights:Urban Outfiters
Boots:Bodyline
Flowers:Handmade



Chocker and crown bracelet:Chocomint
Rings and bracelet:F21




Thanks for looking
Have a nice week!

5 comentários:

  1. What a lovely outfit, that blouse is gorgeos ♥

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks! ^^
      I bought this blouse from HarlyHarlekin, I think is a german brand...

      Excluir
  2. You look amazing in that and because the shirt is white and the dress basically in a dark color it makes you get this amazing small defined waistline which is stunning.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you very much, Jo! <3
      Actually the shirt is light pink XD hurray for bad light....

      Excluir
  3. hi! what a nice and bubbly dresses.... looks very comfy :D
    i badly want those accessories hehehe!
    follow each other? :D let me know..

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir