segunda-feira, 10 de setembro de 2012

Doll meeting


On sunday, we organized a small doll meeting on a garden nearby.
The day was so hot D: I wanted to be dressed in loli but no way with the heat (OK, I am wearing tights and long sleeved blouse, but was SO HOT >_<)

I didn't take much pics cause I forgot my camera, thanks Iphone for having a nice one.

There's Akilina, or Aki, posing.





And all the dolls ^^


As I said, not many pics~

I had fun! I think the girls too! Was a very nice day. Hope we can do this more often. 

9 comentários:

  1. I really like your outfit *w* the tights are amazing! Also you doll is sooo cute ♥♥

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks! ^^
      The tights were from loli loli paradise...cheap! XD
      Aki says thank you too!

      Excluir
  2. Love those tights you are wearing ♥
    And cute photo's of your doll :D

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks! ^^ I wish I had more pics :/ nest time I'll put the camera on the bag, first to do item on the list! XD

      Excluir
  3. Your outfit is cute, colors are nicely matching! And your Pullip is soooo cute, what model is it? ♥

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Heeeee~ que grandão ali no meio! (ou grandona)
    A Akilina tá ficando cada vez mais bonitinha!!

    ResponderExcluir