segunda-feira, 22 de outubro de 2012

2013 Agenda

Maybe it's a bit soon for this, maybe not since the mall is all decorated for Christmas <(o_o)>
But I was seeking a new agenda for next year. At first I wanted a full page for each weekend day but all the deigns were...normal. Nothing caught my attention till I see THIS! A MonokuroBoo agenda! 

The price was good too (I was in doubt between a Charmmy Kitty leopard cover one and this...but for a bit more I could get the spiral, which I think is better).

Yay! It came with a stickers page and a magnet book marker on Monokuroboo shape! Super cute. 


8 comentários:

  1. Your agenda for the next year is so damn cute! I also bought mine in Japan ahah we are so beforehand XD

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. YEAH! Better in advance than don't find a right one and buy anything! haha I wanted a Tokidoki one I saw long time ago and never again ;_;

      Excluir
  2. I think its smart to do so in advance. I never get them and end up buying in the middle of the year which is stupid as heck. :P

    ResponderExcluir
  3. oh that's really cute. I'm thinking buying one next year ^^

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks!
      I used to need an agenda when I was in school, since I finished, I stopped buying them till this year XD is really practical!

      Excluir
  4. Such a super cute agenda! I wanted a smart weekly planner so I got crazy with Moleskine but I bought a 2012-2013 planner and there's a Little Prince limited edition with Moleskine for 2013 only, I can't buy it uhhhhh ;__;

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I saw the little prince!!! It's like a collection, with planner, moleskine, notebook right?
      Hope you can find a nice one!

      Excluir
  5. Ownnn i love MonokuroBoo and pig things xD

    ResponderExcluir