terça-feira, 30 de outubro de 2012

Musée D'Orsay paintings in Rio

FINALLY!!!
The so waited exhibition is finally here!
It begun last week, and today Pix and I went in normal clothes to see the ambiance so next time we will go with the loli girls.
We arrived at 11am and waited on line for about 30/40 minutes I guess (was good. In São Paulo people waited 5 hours on line to go inside on it's last week)



No pics allowed inside, makes sense.
So many beautiful paintings, my favorites were:

Le bain, by Alfred Stevens



L'attente, by Jean Beraud



The night ou Le Bal, by James Tissot



And a prostitute, by Toulouse-Lautrec


After freaking out with so many AMAZING art pieces, we took pics outside with some panels that were decorating the big room.

Look! It's me giving a walk on D'Orsay XD Super realistic!



And the Notre Dame de Paris!



I wore my new tattoo tights with oxford shoes <3 I really like my snake dress, is very comfy!


Since the cultural center is located on downtown city, we had lunch and gave a walk. Pix had to buy some boxes and, at first, I wasn't going to buy anything but I found those pretty bracelets for 2 reais each! (less than one dollar)

12 comentários:

  1. Great to see you in a french-like expo! I miss you Ana, I hope you're coming back to France soon <3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I was very happy! Finally a good one here :D
      Miss you too! Hope I can come back soon!

      Excluir
  2. Eu esperei por um pouco mais de quatro horas na fila no penúltimo dia haha XD Cheguei às 10h e a fila já estava dando milhões de voltas. Mas sei de gente que ficou MUITO mais tempo.

    Mas valeu a pena. Um dos meus favoritos também foi L'attente. <3333

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Vale muito esperar ne? To sentindo que em janeiro vai ficar assim também, com a fila indo pra fora do CCBB~ Por isso tenho que ir muitas vezes mais ANTES XD

      Excluir
  3. Ohhh you're so lucky to have this kind of exhibit, each time I go to Orsay they're on strike, closed or I have to wait like 2h to enter in the museum >_<

    I really like le Bain and the Prostitute (seems so modern and lively!). Lovely outfit also, I'm jalouse of your loooooong hair!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. really?! ARGH that sucks! ;_; I have been to d'orsay only once, for the art nouveau revival, which was great!

      Toulouse's drawings are great, the colors and techniques. I really like his work.

      hahah Can you believe it was longer? I had a hair cut a few days before lol and thanks ^^

      Excluir
  4. Amazing paintings, they look so beautiful

    And I like your outfit with those tights ♥

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Que lindo!!! Eu sempre perco quando passa algo assim em SP... Lindo demais mesmo, eu devia ter alguém para me lembrar e me puxar rs.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Poxa você perdeu ;__; Vem pro rio ver XD Com certeza vai estar mais vazio hahah

      Excluir
  6. Por acaso já tive no museu em Paris é fabuloso!, infelizmente é proibido lá tirar fotos (mas mm assim vi quem tivesse tirado :/ ) É fabuloso. É a 1ª vez que ando a ver o teu blog e estou a gostar bastante ^^ bjo*

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Quando eu fui ao d'orsay consegui tirar umas fotos escondidas haha mas foi difícil!

      Excluir