quarta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2012

Christmas and...pullips?

Today mom had the great idea that we should decorate the christmas' tree...I admit I am not very fond of doing that cause it involves ladder and boxes....tons of boxes. Hopefully this time we decided to set the small one. But still we have tons of decoration itens.
Below, you can see the evolution:


Well, yesterday I bought a new pullip doll. It's the Merl. She is so cute and she was back in stock on pullipstyle. So I decided to buy ^^ I think her name is gonna be Olenka. (don't ask me why~)


The origin of my will to buy a new pullip is this pic's fault!
Pullip collaborates with Tokidoki! OMG! I love this! And I must have her!





10 comentários:

  1. Congrats with buying a new doll :D
    And yay for christmas trees! Lucky for me we have a very small one so it's very easy and fast to decorate it :p

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks!
      Small trees are the best...this is the smallest we have, we should buy a smaller for next year XD

      Excluir
  2. Your xmas tree made me start thinking about decorating mine too! I adore christmas and i admit i do like decorating it :) (but it is a bit of trouble).
    I loooove your new doll, she's gorgeous (not completely in love with the other one but i understand the appeal).

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I read your comment about it! People are already decorating...shoppings, restaurants...OMG! I felt being late hahah

      Thanks :D I am anxious! Wanna take pics of my two red heads! haha

      Excluir
  3. Your Christmas Tree is so pretty! It's too early to decorate mine but I will do in early December.

    And your new Pullip is just so pretty, I love her sailor coat, it makes me want one too!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. It's funny cause I am not into sailor but this one caught my love! haha she is adorable!

      Here everywhere you go is already decorated O_O people are so fast!
      Post pics of yours! I remember last year it was soooo beautiful!

      Excluir
  4. The doll you bought is SO cute I just fell in love with her *o*

    Nice tree, I'm quite sad because this year like last year we will spend Christmas in our families so we have no need for a tree in our flat... So I admire pictures of others!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks! She is lovely! Can't wait to have her here ^^

      Ahhh sad :( at least you will not have to bother to set it! Makes such a mess around D:

      Excluir
  5. congrats for your new doll *_* she is so cute!

    And I love how you decorated your christams tree *___*

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks!! Can't wait to have her here!! *-*

      Thanks for the tree compliment ^^

      Excluir