quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2012

~ Crowns ~



Pix and I were doing a course about japanese fashion called " Japonism: The fashion that come from Japan".
For the last day, I thought was a nice idea to wear lolita since the class subject was the "neo-japonism" or the "new fashion designers"/post-war designers such as Kenzo, Yamamoto, Kawakubo and Miyake.
Was very interesting! And the teacher liked us a lot :D She wants to introduce us to a book editor!



I received the dress a while ago but never wore.
Since the course was at night, I thought about a "low profile" outfit, casual but still classic.

❤ Grazia Crown ❤

I couldn't wait to wear my new dress and bag!! I went for a cream x white x blue coordinate. Had to change a bit on last minute cause the sun decided to say hi and screwed my outfit. (The idea was to wear a white frilly blouse instead of a bolero...).



Hat:Yolanda
Bolero:Alice and the Pirates
Jsk:Innocent World
Bag:Alice and the Pirates
Tights:H&M
Shoes:Secret Shop



Necklace:Juicy Couture
Accessories: Chocomint, offbrand, claire's, juicy couture and disney.

Sol, my yorkie, and I :3





❤ Thanks for reading! ❤

14 comentários:

  1. You're adorable (and so is your cute Yorkie!)

    Very nice outfit, the Grazia looks wonderful on you!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you very much! I am glad I could find this print.
      Sol is thanking you too heheh

      Excluir
  2. waaa! that course sounds sooo interestinggg!! i hope you enjoy it! you look lovely in grazia crown too <3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you very much!
      It was great! I hope she will do another one focused on streetstyle!

      Excluir
  3. That classic look suits you so well. I like how you made it lighter with the cardigan. Usually everyone just pairs that jsk with black so it was refreshing to see. I'm glad you had fun, the course sounds really interesting!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you!
      I also want to wear the coordinate I posted on FB a while ago, with the tutuanna tights and IW wine bolero :D But only when winter comes again...
      I hope she will do a second part! Totally gonna attend!

      Excluir
  4. *--------------* ahh Sempre elegante e linda!!!! ♥♥

    ResponderExcluir
  5. It's a gorgeos dress and I love it alot ♥ It looks amazing on you, and I love how you combined it with the cardigan and hat. And the photo of you and Sol together is just so adorable ♥ You look so beautiful!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you very much, always so kind <3
      Sol is my baby! She was a present for the whole family and brought happiness to us <3

      Excluir
  6. Your look was just so pretty <3 Sol is super cute too <3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you very much!
      Sol is such a lovely dog <3

      Excluir
  7. Esse vestido é perfeito e você fez ele ficar ainda mais lindo, como sempre *o*

    ResponderExcluir