quinta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2012

Féerie Jsk

Yuhuuu!
Look what I have got! 
It's the blue color an I am glad I chose this one! I was afraid it would look a bit darker than stock pic but I am in love!!


Again the fabric quality is great, nice print. I just miss some waist ties :/


 

Same lace design as "La danse de la dame"




And some extra pics of a quick coordinate example:

I may wear it without the long sleeved blouse cause it getting hotter and hotter ;_;


I am very very glad with my purchase! JetJ quality is great!

8 comentários:

  1. This dress is absolutely gorgeous, there are so many details, the print is amazing and I love the lace at the waist!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Amazing!! This print looks so melancholic ♥

    ResponderExcluir
  3. It's so damn gorgeous dear *_* congrats ♥ I can't wait to see you with this beauty!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks!! It's!! *-* Already bought some gray flowers to match!

      Excluir
  4. I'm so glad you finally receive it! Can't wait to see a picture of you inside, we are kind of twinning in two different colorways ^^

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks! I may wear it next weekend (I hope!)
      you have the brown! Both colors are so beautiful!

      Excluir