domingo, 23 de dezembro de 2012

Lolita purchases, Doll addiction, Job and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Still alive!

 BTSSB/AatP started receiving reservations for "Empress Elizabeth". I like the print a lot and was in doubt if I should wait pics of the navy version or reserve it...decided to try the reservation and already emailed chibi_tenshi The black JSK II is already OUT, so does the Red JSK I :O
The black is gorgeous! But it will look very close to Grazia Crown...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My blue JSKs collection is getting bigger! "La danse de la dame", "Féerie" and I am waiting "Le monde de L'ange" in blue x black that I bought from octavekitten

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Few days ago I received some parcels for my dolls such as piece of clothes, wigs and an Obitsu body that I really liked and ordered another one for Olenka.
Manage to take a pic of both together with the Christmas decoration ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pullip Luna (Tokidoki Collaboration) was released on 19th in Japan. Some people are accepting Shopping Service till Dec. 24th. I am trying to get one <3

Job is going well. Found nice flats to go to work so my feet is happy!
This weekend will be tough though... Tomorrow my shift will be from 1pm to 10pm, sunday from 1pm to 9pm I guess (at least I am going to be paid for working on my day off) and monday I have no idea, only know that the mall closes at 6pm and that I must be there...
Boss told me that making 6 extra hours is equal to a day off. So I am gonna have 2 days to rest at home plus few extras hours to leave early on some days. I AM SO TIRED >_<

I think I won't be able to post before Christmas, but I hope you all have an excellent holiday, eat a lot and have fun! :D

12 comentários:

  1. I hope you have a very beautiful christmas! i love your purchases and i can't wait to see how you coordinate these beautiful pieces! i'm sure you will look stunning~ <3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks! Hope you had a nice holiday, with family and beloved ones ^^

      Thank you so much for the compliment ^^~

      Excluir
  2. Oo great haul! I love Le monde de L'ange! I totally caved in for Elizabeth!! I was trying to stay away from Aatp because it doesn't match the rest of my wardrobe but this one was too pretty to resist. And it definitely does resemble Grazia Crown. I didn't realise the black would sell out so fast either!! I think Navy is just as gorgeous and would look awesome on you!

    I totally feel ya regarding working lots! I'm also super tired but have this week off. I can't believe you will only have 2 days!! I hope you have a great holiday though! <3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I see you are selling AatP. You look so nice with this gothic-classic style. But, yes, classic is TOTALY you!
      Me too! Maybe it has been sold this fast cause was the only one with stock pic...

      Lucky you!!! Today is my day off ...tomorrow the routine begins ._.
      Merry christmas!

      Excluir
  3. O Empress Elizabeth é lindo, especialmente o JSK II! <3 As cores são tão bonitas e os detalhes da print parecem tão delicados :3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Parece ne?? Estou ansiosa pra receber (hahah ainda nem lançou ). E o tecido tb parece ser do meu agrado, que tem uma certa textura. Eu amei a print grimoire mas qd recebi, o tecido era feio...um algodão liso tipo tricoline mesmo ;_;

      Excluir
  4. >.< I hear you about the work, I'v been working nonstop and haven't been able to save up at all to buy anything. I figure if I don't get Le Cadre du Chat soon I'll buy La Danse. XD I really want a JetJ dress soon!!

    Everybody on my facebook is going on a frenzy over reservations for Empress Elizabeth hahaha

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. JetJ dresses are stunning! I support you on getting one! Both prints are so elegant but I am suspicious to say La danse is my fav XD

      YEAH! I am glad I could reserve! Now Baby is on sale and I am freaking out

      Excluir
  5. Your purchases are wonderful, I love the AATP dress as well, the print is awesome!
    Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Your dolls are very lucky ladies, you seem like a fantastic owner! You buy them a lot of clothes and take a lot of photos with them so they seem like they have fun. I feel like such a bad doll owner now!

    I love that jsk in black and blue, i wish i could own it too, you always buy the best things!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada Jo ^^
      Sempre que tenho tempo, tento tirar umas fotinhos! Estão cheias de roupas novas preciso fotografar.

      aahhhh, eu espero que o azul seja tão bonito quanto o preto!!!

      Excluir