- 5 pieces that every Lolita wardrobe should have, regardless of style
- 5 movies for Lolitas
- What my own Lolita lifestyle is like
- Favorite thing to put on my head
- My wardrobe turnover
- My favorite Lolita brand
- Why I wear Lolita?
- Why don't I wear Lolita more often?
- 5 keywords that describe my personal Lolita style
- How I first found out about Lolita
- 3 trends I wish would come back
- Combining other fashions with Lolita
- Lolitas I have met in real life
- Lolitas I would love to meet
- 3 things I wish I was told when I was a new Lolita
- 10 facts about my Lolita wardrobe
- My first meetup
- Trends I thought I would never get into, but I now love
- Trends I thought I loved, but now I'm not too keen on
- How satisfied I am with my current wardrobe
- Plan for a trip! A week's worth of Lolita outfits I can fit in a small suitcase
- How I accessorize
- What influences my Lolita style
- What's in my makeup bag
- Best places to wear Lolita
- How I get out of a wardrobe slump
- Purses that I love
- Bloomers or no bloomers?
- Lolitafying things in my everyday life
- How long it took me to build a complete wardrobe
- Impulse buys that were totally worth it
- My best deal
- Something that I made
- Wardrobe blunders! Things I bought that I ended up regretting!
- What I thought when I got my first real piece of Lolita
- Nails to match my favorite looks
- Something that's not my style, but I love anyways
- Favorite hair style
- Most versatile Lolita item I own
- 5 inspirational fictional characters
- Fondest meetup memory
- The ways in which I fit the cliche
- The ways in which I do not fit the cliche
- How strangers react to my clothes, and how I react to their reactions
- Something that was a gift
- Parasols: Vital or frivolous?
- The item in my wardrobe that was the hardest to get
- My "signature" outfit
- My favorite Lolita print
- What's in my closet, but I haven't worn yet!
- Predict the next Lolita trend!
- How Lolita has changed me
WEEK #2- 5 Movies for lolita
1) Kamikaze girls- I think this should be seen by all lolitas cause it's a classic movie;
2) Marie Antoinette by Sofia Coppola- The colors, the costume, the food! I don't like Kristen as M.A. but the whole movie is great!;
3) Les Adieux à la Reine- A french movie about Marie Antoinette's lectrice (review here). The costumes are great too!! And a very interesting plot;
4) The Phantom of the Opéra- It's written movie but I HIGHLY recommend the musical. It's truly inspiring;
5) Amadeus- Is a fun movie about Mozart's life. The costume is pretty good too and I enjoyed watching it.