terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge - Week #8



WEEK #8- Why don't I wear Lolita more often?

This is easy!

1) Weather: On summer time, Rio de Janeiro's weather is terrible and not lolita friendly. Temperature goes up to 41 celcius and no wind. Wearing layers, wigs and even boleros aren't comfortable and make-up melts easily;

2) Going out: Usually I only wear Lolita when going out with friends to special occasions. I am too lazy to coordinate something casual to meet a friend or to go to her house. For me, it's about something bigger. Plus I suck for casual and don't like to go out alone (alone= going shopping with mom, going out to dinner with parents) dressed in lolita;

3) Lazy: And I'll blame everything on my laziness sometimes!

4 comentários:

  1. Tanto calor, e as lojas colocando as peças de inverno, quase me acabo de calor só de olhar!! D:

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hello!
    I just nominated you for a Liebster Award. If you'd like to know more about what this means please check my last post (http://red-tonic.blogspot.pt/2013/02/passing-it-on.html).
    I think it might be fun so if you have time participate. If you do not want to make a post just for it, just answer the questions in a comment.
    Love (and thanks for being awesome),
    Jo

    ResponderExcluir
  3. those are exactly the reasons why I don't wear lolita more often, too :D
    nice blog btw, i'm your new follower :33

    Ice Age~

    ResponderExcluir