domingo, 24 de março de 2013

~ Empress Elizabeth ~




Yesterday we had a small meeting at Confeitaria Colombo, this time the downtown one, which is the most traditional.I wore the Empress Elizabeth jsk, but to be honest, I didn't like how it looked on me :( So I put for sale and it already has a new owner



Jsk: AatP
Boleor and bag: Innocent World
Blouse: Angelic Pretty
Shoes and socks: Offbrand
Parasol: Metamorphose


Accessories: Accessorize, Charlotte Russe, F21, Guess and offbrand

The menu and my bag! I thought it's a very interesting pic


Pix has a new super camera and all her pics look fantastic!!!

 






Well, the girls had lunch but I didn't. I was preserving my stomach for dinner! Cause my parents and I were going to eat pizza but ended eating the buffet! I ate a lot OMG...And for desert: GUAVAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Mine was guava tart with vanilla ice-cream and mascarpone cheese. THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER ATE!
And mom had Vanilla ice-cream, mascarpone cheese and guava sauce. ALSO DELICIOUS!!!

12 comentários:

  1. oh gosh that food, i'm so jealous! Food is what makes me the happiest (after people of course).
    I really like the top half of the outfit but i agree that the length isn't the most flattering on you. I like it but don't love it. I would probably keep it anyway but I know you have no trouble selling things when you're not in mad love with them so considering that i think it was a good call.
    <3
    Jo

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I am such a guava lover! I could eat this everyday hahahah
      I sold the dress, i don't regret. I agree that's better sell pieces than letting them on your wardrobe. Now i can buy other stuffs!!! Hoho

      Excluir
  2. A confeitaria Colombo parece ser um lugar maravilhoso, quando for ao Rio será um dos meus destinos, é tudo tão lindo !

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Tem q ir! O atendimento tava meio ruim e lento mas a comida é boa. Tem outros locais maravilhosos tb! Qd vier me avise para fazermos o tour gastronomico!

      Excluir
  3. What a lovely outfit :)!
    I think the reason why you don't like how that skirt looks on you is that it's very long and it cuts your legs a little bit. But, length aside, I find this to be a really pretty match :) I love the bolero especially, and also the tights and the shoes.
    And those things you ate, they look so yummy :Q__!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks!!!!
      Yeah, maybe...or the color. I like long lenght dresses. But maybe it was the color scheme. I think i would like the black color more.
      I love this bolero!!!
      And the food was delicious. I want moreeee

      Excluir
  4. I'm sad you didn't like how it looked on you ç_ç I love how long dresses suit you so damn well ando I also LOVE the outfit!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you so much!! You are so sweet <3
      Too bad i didn't like... Maybe if it was the black colorway...

      Excluir
  5. Aww too bad you sold it because it really suited you! : (

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Merci mille fois pour le compliment ^^
      Dommage que je la trouvé un peu étrange quand je la porte... Peut être la taille ou la couleur :/ qui sait, après je n'achete pas la noire? Hehe ou la jupe!

      Excluir
  6. Nossa, cara, que linda você e esse coord. Não acredito que está vendendo essa print, vi isso no seu face se não me engano, fica tão linda em você... ;.;

    ResponderExcluir