sábado, 9 de março de 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge - Week #9 and #10




WEEK #9- 5 keywords that describe my personal Lolita style 

1) Classic- Even if I wear gothic, I always try to add classic elements;

2) Mature- If the print has something sweet related (such as bears, animals, candies etc) I try to turn it into a mature outfit;

3) Wig- I am a wig person. If I am not wearing it, probably I'll have any other type of fake hair, like pony tails or the bangs;

4) Prints- As you can see, all my lolita pieces have prints. I used to have plain dresses but not anymore.

5) Too much- As much as I try to make a comfortable outfit, I can't. I put way too much stuff on me. I like layers, too much accessories and things on my head. Kinda OTT classic lolita like. Sometimes I must stop and make it more simplier.

WEEK #10- How I first found about lolita

I first met lolita through J-rock. Firts was X-Japan, then came Malice Mizer and I "met" Mana, the EGL queen, and the "lolita" term. Searched more about, found Kera and Bible Scans. 
I used to go to Anime Conventions, there I saw Visual Kei people and some "lolitas" (aka Ita lolitas) and started being part of them lol 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário