segunda-feira, 11 de março de 2013

~ New York City Lolita Meeting ~

On March 1st, I met my New Yorker Lolita friends :D

For the meeting, I wore a casual classic outfit (look my new iphone case! :D It's a panda!! And I also bought pins to add, he's wearing a little crown)




 

My outfit:
Blouse:Zara
Jsk:Innocent World
Bag:Betsey Johnson
Tights:Tutuanna
Boots:Dollhouse
Beret:Offbrand
Fur collar: H&M
Fur for boots: Steve Madden

The lovely  Dalin came pick me on the hotel!


She took me for a tour around NYC. First stop was Dylan's Candy shop and for the first time I ate FUDGE!!! This is sooooo gooooooood!!! I had the cookies'n'cream, cause I love white chocolate and cookies!


 





She showed me this place, which is government's propriety. Very beautiful construction.


We also passed by central park, made a quick stop at Columbus Circus Mall, but I couldn't find the Kat Von D. lipstick set I was looking for.
So we continued the tour till Lincoln Center where the MET opéra is. The place looks amazing at night!


Was dinner time, we went down the street passing by the Hell's Kitchen area. So many nice restaurants and pubs to go :O
But our stop was at Lillie's, at 49th street.


THIS PLACE IS HOLLY SHIT AMAZING!!!
Look the decoration!! All victorian style, full of paintings, stained glasses, old furniture and the coolest part: is a pub/restaurant with american food/regular food. LOVE IT!
There we met Yanise and Amber.





Lovely Dalin gave me this super cute headbow with flower pattern <3


Dalin had Butternut Squash (honey, cinnamon, fresh pomegranate seeds, ginger and coconut) and Beer Braised Sausage Rolss (aka pig on a blanket)
GEEZ, this soup was so tasty!!!!


And I had a vegetarian quiche, filled with cheese, spinach, sundried tomatoes and champingnon with salad.


After dinner,  Dalin had to go back home, cause she lives a bit far away from Manhattan, but Yanise and Amber took me to Disney store (too bad it's under construction, so the shop is a bit smaller than usual now) and why not shop at F21 at 10pm?! \o/
Times Square's F21 had a Photobooth machine! 3 dollars and you could get a strip with 3x4 pics!



I had so much fun! :D
Thank you girls <3

10 comentários:

  1. Eu passei por essa loja de doces hahahaha!
    Ahnn que bom que o encontro foi mágico <3 eu fiz só os passeios turistosos hahaha!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Foi muito legal! Elas são uns amores :D Especialmente quem me buscou no hotel.
      Vc entrou na loja? A magnolia que vc foi era ali perto né?

      Excluir
  2. So many amazing pictures *_* I'm also drooling on the food ahahah! Your outfit is amazing as always dear ♥ and I LOVE your new iphone cover!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks!!! <3

      Food was sooooo good!! Everything I ate in NY tasted good!

      I knew you would like! I am going to post the 3 I've got there! XD

      Excluir
  3. I love your outfit and the places are awesome <3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I am glad you like!!!
      The place was really cool! I want to go back there!

      Excluir
  4. Wow, great decoration indeed, love all those paintings, and so many! I think you look amazing, that outfit looks good on you ♥ How sweet of your friend to give you a headbow, it looks lovely, I like the fabric!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Isn't the place great?! So many things to see!!!

      The bow is very cute! I'll take a better pic of it.

      And thanks for the compliment ^^ I wish my outfit was more elaborated...

      Excluir
  5. aaah, que sonho, NY!
    Eu adorei o seu outfit porque ele é muito elegante e ao mesmo tempo parece muito quentinho <3 A minha parte favorita é a sua bolsa maravilhosa.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Não me canso dessa cidade <3

      Obrigada! Estava quentinho sim! E ainda teve um casaco por cima, mas ele não aparece :(

      Essa bolsa foi um mega achado lá XD

      Excluir